Sunday, October 2, 2016

Accordion Pocket Album

Hello all crafty friends!!! 

Hope you doing great. Today I'm going to share my project called 'Accordion Pocket Album'. This is my take for online challenge.

This accordion pocket album makes a great portable album to show your photos and sentiments. Also makes a fun little scrapbook/ memory book.

I made this beautiful album using white card stock, white glitter paper layered with a polka dots patterned paper, mulberry flowers, cutout of a pencil colored stamped image, brads, metal charms and so many things. It has 12 pockets with tags which can be used for photographs & journaling. Here are the photos from different angles:







Hope you like my efforts. Awaiting for your comments.

You can find me on:

I participated in
Decorate to Celebrate: Anything Goes #20
Ooh-la-la-Creationschallenges: Challenge #214

6 comments:

  1. What a great project. thanks for sharing with us at OLL.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... that's just awesome!!!! Very cute Image and lovely colours. Really amazing creation!!

    Hugs
    Doris

    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* The Sketchy Challenges
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and awesome project. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete